This article explores the journey of NerdWallet’s journey from a credit card comparison spreadsheet into a 300+ employee company with $100M in annual revenue.
- Culture is built in a founder’s image — so start looking inward.
- Let go of your entrepreneurial ego and remove yourself from the decision-making equation.
- Your product is the company, so embrace process over speed earlier than you think you need to.
- Stop throwing spaghetti and start thinking about negative carry.
- Overhaul your communication architecture — and cancel the CEO’s favorite meeting.